By Dr. William Makis | COVID Intel
33 year old Estelle Puccio Coplin lives in San Francisco Bay area, California. She had a bridal shower in Feb. 2022 and got married in March 2022:
By Aug. 2022, Estelle was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. How? Estelle explains in her words:
If the above post isn’t clear, Estelle was questioning whether to get the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster shot in March 2022 to be able to honeymoon in Bora, Bora.
She eventually “gave into social pressure to be around family, friends, attend concerts, restaurants, go to my office, go on our honeymoon”.
The backstory starting with first two Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines is:
In July 2022 (4 months after her Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA booster shot) she was diagnosed with ACC = Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (salivary gland cancer), Stage 4.
What happened in 2023:
These are very difficult stories to write about.
An Epoch Times journalist contacted me a few days ago and she said: “Dr.Makis, you’re an expert on turbo cancers, how do COVID-19 vaccines cause turbo cancers?”
I gave her a very long answer. Once her article is published and has been given its due, I will write a substack about it.
I don’t consider myself an expert, but corrupt and incompetent Oncologists around the world won’t do their damn job, so it’s left to me to do this.
Here are the key elements and lessons of this tragic case:
- From Pfizer COVID-19 booster shot to Stage 4 cancer diagnosis was 4 months.This is a pattern that I’ve noticed in many cases, 3-4 months post jab until Stage 4 cancer diagnosis. Similar timeline as the case of 12 year old Alrence Qunitana and his post Moderna mRNA vaccine brain cancer that I wrote about (click here)
- Extensive cancer spread upon diagnosis (“started in the nasal pharynx and spread to the entire right side of my head and down my spine”) – Stage 4.
- Extremely rapid growth (“size of this tumor normally takes 10-15 years to grow”)
- Shocked oncologists (“all of the doctors and medical teams are in shock at how fast my “slow growing” cancer is growing”). These are supposed to be “experts”.
- Extremely rapid spread – her oncologists couldn’t keep up with the tumor spread which spread to the spine and paralyzed her from the waist down by March 2023
- Resistant to chemotherapy and radiation therapy – she had both. Didn’t work.
- Oncologists have nothing to offer to treat turbo cancer because they don’t understand it (“I was given the news by my doctor today that UCLA has run out of treatment options for me and that I have 2-6 months to live”.
Turbo cancer is a brand new pathophysiologic entity specific to Pfizer & Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Oncologists have nothing to offer in terms of treatment, because they don’t understand it.
Generally speaking, you can’t treat something you have zero understanding of.
They can’t even begin guessing at what might work.
But what is much worse, is they don’t want to understand it. They gave the mRNA poison to all their patients and took the poison themselves, then gave it to their families and recommended it to all their friends.
They sold their Hippocratic Oath, their medical ethics and their very souls.
It’s much easier to ignore the consequences, than face them with courage and humility.